Ordinary people changing the world one life at a time.
A Grow Group (GG) is a small group of 3-4 people who allow Jesus to change their lives from the inside-out. The group helps each other to follow Him and learns to teach others about Him.
What a Grow Group does:
- Meets each week for about an hour
- Consists of just two or three people
- Men meet with men and women meet with women (no mixed groups)
- Uses the Bible to learn about Jesus. (Either by reading it or listening to it all week long)
- Needs no extra books or special training
- Makes sure that all members of the group are equal. No leader is necessary
- Helps people change to be all God wants them to be.
Who Should Be in a Grow Group?
Two things are important for starting or joining a Grow Group:
1). You have a need for Jesus Christ (Luke 5:29)
2). You will be faithful to the GG and how it works (1 Timothy 2:2)
How to Start
You can request to be connected to a group by filling out a Connection Card and placing it in the offering basket, or filling out the Contact Us form through the website. We will do our best to connect you with one or two people who are waiting to start a group. You can also check out the Grow Group Brochure and Resources on our Printables page, under the Resources tab.